We aim to provide the best service to our customers, even after you have clicked the 'book' button. Have a look at the topic titles and click on the one you need help with.
If you do not find the answers you are looking for please contact us for further assistance.
I haven't received my confirmation yet, what shall I do?
Your booking confirmation from www.sofia-hotels.info should be with you within minutes of making a booking. Sometimes it might take longer, but if you do not receive your confirmation within a few hours, then please do contact us.
Will I receive confirmation of my booking in the post?
No. The email confirmation you receive from www.sofia-hotels.info is all you will need. It displays your booking reference, information about the hotel, your room rates, confirmation number, and the hotel's cancellation policy. We can send out a written confirmation to your postal address, but you will need to request this when making a booking.
How do I amend a booking?
You will need to contact us directly either by phone or email. If you wish to extend the length of your booking or add extra rooms, provided the hotel has availability, we will amend the reservation for you and send you an email confirming the new booking details. If the hotel is not able to fulfil your request we will let you know, suggesting some alternative arrangements for your consideration.
If you wish to reduce the length of your stay, this will be in accordance with the hotel's cancellation policy.
If you contact us outside our office hours or if the hotel's reservation desk is closed we will not be able to let you know immediately whether your request can be fulfilled. However we will let you know as promptly as possible.
Cancelling An Existing Booking.
Before cancelling your booking please read carefully the cancellation policy as follows:
Unless otherwise stated in the cancellation terms, you may cancel your booking without charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellations received later than 48 hours prior to arrival at the hotel will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay. Failure to show for your reservation will result in a no-show fee equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay.
After reading the cancellation policy, if you wish to proceed with a cancellation please follow the easy steps below:
Open the booking confirmation email that we sent you. Take note of the Booking Reference which appears in the top section of this email. You can then either scroll down the email to the section entitled CANCELLATIONS to find a link to the cancellation form or use the link below:
- This link will take you to the 'Find Your Booking' page. This page asks you to input your Reference Number and Surname into a form. Once you have done this press the find your booking button.
- You will then be presented with a page displaying your booking details. On this form you can choose from the following options:
- Request the confirmation e-mail be sent to you again.
- Cancel the booking. If you wish to continue to cancel the booking check the box and press the Cancel My Booking button.
- You will then be presented with the 'Confirm Cancellation' page where you will be asked "Are you sure you wish to cancel your booking?." If you are sure check the box and then click the button to confirm.
- This will take you to a further page advising you that "Your booking has been cancelled" and that "you will receive a cancellation e-mail shortly".
- When you receive the cancellation email it will look like the original confirmation email but will clearly state "CANCELLATION OF BOOKING" at the top.
What will happen if I do not cancel and do not arrive at the hotel?
If you do not cancel and do not arrive at the hotel a non-arrival fee will be charged against your credit card, normally equal to the cost of the first nights accommodation.
Quality of service
Now that you have experienced our service we hope you have been 100% satisfied. We carefully screen each hotel before they appear on our site, and have established good professional relationships with each of them. This ensures that www.sofia-hotels.info customers receive only the highest quality of service. Continual improvement is extremely important to us, we therefore find feedback an invaluable resource in maintaining our high standards, Please email us your feedback at: email@example.com.