How can I find out if the hotel I like has rooms available?
- With a particular hotel page on display scroll down to the 'Availability and Rate Checker' section (located just below the hotels photos).
- Find the room type/s you require and select the amount you need of each.
- At the bottom of the same section put the date you wish to arrive and the number of nights you wish to stay.
- Then press the 'Search' button, the database will automatically check for availability and will display the results as follows…
- If rooms are available: you will be presented with the room details including the exact rate/s and if breakfast is included. If you wish to proceed with the booking click 'Book selected rooms'.
- If rooms are not available: you will be presented with a message: "Sorry this hotel does not have rooms available for the rooms and dates you picked" If this happens we suggest using our Search facility, just input your required dates and you will be presented with a list of hotels that are available.
- If you have any further queries about checking for availability please do not hesitate to contact us.