How do I cancel a booking?
Before cancelling your booking please read carefully the cancellation policy as follows:
Unless otherwise stated in the cancellation terms, you may cancel your booking without charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellations received later than 48 hours prior to arrival at the hotel will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay. Failure to show for your reservation will result in a no-show fee equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay.
After reading the cancellation policy, if you wish to proceed with a cancellation please follow the easy steps below:
Open the booking confirmation email that we sent you. Take note of the Booking Reference which appears in the top section of this email. You can then either scroll down the email to the section entitled CANCELLATIONS to find a link to the cancellation form or use the link below:
- This link will take you to the 'Find Your Booking' page. This page asks you to input your Reference Number and Surname into a form. Once you have done this press the find your booking button.
- You will then be presented with a page displaying your booking details. On this form you can choose from the following options:
- Request the confirmation e-mail be sent to you again.
- Cancel the booking. If you wish to continue to cancel the booking check the box and press the Cancel My Booking button.
- You will then be presented with the 'Confirm Cancellation' page where you will be asked "Are you sure you wish to cancel your booking?." If you are sure check the box and then click the button to confirm.
- This will take you to a further page advising you that "Your booking has been cancelled" and that "you will receive a cancellation e-mail shortly".
- When you receive the cancellation email it will look like the original confirmation email but will clearly state "CANCELLATION OF BOOKING" at the top.
What will happen if I do not cancel and do not arrive at the hotel?
If you do not cancel and do not arrive at the hotel a non-arrival fee will be charged against your credit card, normally equal to the cost of the first nights accommodation.