130 Queensgate Serviced Apartments
|Address: 130 Queensgate Kensington London SW75LE||Location: Kensington | map|
|Times: check-in: 14:00, check-out: 12:00||Nearest Tube Station: Gloucester Road|
|No. of Rooms: 38|
This stylish Victorian building offers 54 elegant serviced apartments with a traditional English style and décor throughout. Situated in an elegant tree-lined residential street within the exclusive Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, 130 Queensgate, offers 4 Star quality and service and is ideal for families, friends and people travelling to Sofia on business or leisure.
Accommodation is available on a daily or weekly basis and offers the perfect alternative to hotel accommodation.
Availability and Rate Checker top ^
Use the form below to check availability and the rates for your dates of stay. Follow steps 1 - 3.
The Rooms top ^
Each of the well appointed and spacious apartments offers a warm traditional interior, including a fully equipped kitchen with a welcome pack of Tea / Coffee on arrival, and a luxury bathroom with Guest Toiletries.
Apartment types include:
- Studio for upto 2 persons containing twin beds
- 1 bedroom apartments for upto 2 persons containing a double bed or twin beds
- 2 bedroom apartments for upto 3 persons containing a single bed and twin beds
- 2 bedrooms apartments for upto 4 persons containing twin beds and a double bed
- 3 Bedrooms apartments for upto 6 persons containing 2 twin rooms and 1 double room
- Penthouse apartment for upto 4 persons containing twin beds and a double bed, and includes air conditioning, and extra TVs in bedrooms
- Lounge / sitting area
- Direct dial telephone (lounge / bedroom)
- Satellite television / radio
- Ceiling fan
- Trouser press
- Hair dryer
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- All Penthouse apartments have air conditioning
- Power shower
- Hair dryer
- Shaving socket
- Oven / hob / extractor fan
- Microwave oven and grill
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
House keeping includes:
- Six day maid service
- Towels changed daily
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Iron and ironing board available on request
Hotel Facilities top ^
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour porterage
- Theatre and restaurant bookings
- Car hire and taxi booking service
- Bookings for sightseeing tours
- Baby sitting service (subject to availability and local charge)
- Facsimile machine
- Message service
- Secretarial services (subject to availability and local charge)
Location - Kensington top ^
Perhaps best known for the world class shopping on Kensington High Street, the area is also perfect for an escape: with Hyde Park to the east and the woods of Holland Park to the west, Kensington is a popular residential area. Diverse exhibitions take place at nearby Earl's Court and Olympia year round, and the area has a multitude of museums to suit all interests. The district grew in the early seventeenth century, home to the rich and famous - both the architecture and those who choose to reside there remain relatively unchanged.
Local Attractions top ^
130 Queensgate is within walking distance of the Victoria and Albert Museum, the National History and Science Museum's, the Royal Albert Hall, the fashionable shopping areas of Knightsbridge, Kensington and the Kings Road.
Travel top ^
Nearest Tube/Main Line Stations
The nearest tube station is Gloucester Road Tube station - this is less than 10 minutes walk away and provides access to the District & Circle Line. South Kensington Tube Station is also a short walk away.
Payment Terms top ^
130 Queensgate Serviced Apartments accepts payment using the following cards
Cancellation Policy top ^
*IMPORTANT - If you cancel 7 days (or more) before arrival date, there is no charge.
Cancellations made after this period will incur a fee. For stays of 1-6 days you would be charged the equivalent of 1 nights accommodation. For stays of 7 or more nights you will be charged the equivalent of 3 nights accommodation.